Last updated: 5 April 2023
Our website, its pages and sub-domains, is owned and operated by us, Life Clinic. Our registered office and principle place of business is Ippokratous 166, Athens 114 71, Greece. We are contactable at this address, as well as by telephone on +30 21 0645 0111 and by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you follow a link to any other website, please check their policies before you submit any personal information to those websites.
On some parts of our website, you may be asked to provide some limited personal information in order to enable the provision of certain services (e.g. contact form on our website). We may store this information manually or electronically. By supplying this information you are consenting to Life Clinic holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided. Information provided will be kept for as long as is necessary to fulfill that purpose.
We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our webmasters. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns which does not identify any individual and allows us to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
How the information collected is used and stored
Personal information provided to Life Clinic by you will only be used for the purposes stated when the information is requested.
- Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organisations.
- We may use your personal data to provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service. Demographical and statistical information about user behaviour may be collected and used to analyse the popularity and effectiveness of our website. Any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
- We may use your personal data to contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
Personal information collected and/or processed by us is held in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 as well as with the Hellenic Data Protection legislation. Information which you provide to us will be stored on our secure servers.
Your rights and your data
- You have the right to request to see the information that we hold about you.
- You have the right to rectification, which means the right to ask us to amend any data we hold about you which is not accurate.
- You have the right to request that we delete your data. In some circumstances this may not be possible if we need to retain some of your data to comply with legal obligations that we have. We will notify you if this is the case.
- You have the right to restrict processing which means to inform us if you only wish us to use your data for certain purposes.
- You have the right to change or withdraw consent that you have given about how your information or data may be used.
How we use “cookies”
Most of our web pages use “cookies”. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place on your computer or mobile device if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allow us to improve our website.
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Please refer at your browser information for disabling cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Policies and analytics
WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone.
WordPress Multilingual Plugin (WPML)
WPML Translation Management will send the email address and name of each manager and assigned translator as well as the content itself to Advanced Translation Editor and to the translation services which are used.
Google Web Fonts
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third-party website, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party website and recommend that you check the policy of that third party website.
Any queries or concerns about privacy on this website should be sent by email to email@example.com or addressed to the Data Protection Office,
Life Clinic, Ippokratous 166, Athens 114 71, Greece.