Get in touch
We are glad that you are interested in getting in contact with us. For any questions or new patient enquiries, please call us or drop us an email and we will get back to you promptly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
+30 210 6450 111
Ippokratous 166, Athens, Greece
How to find us
The Athens public transport system is affordable, reliable and covers most of the city and suburbs.
There are five main means of public transport in the Athens urban area: Athens metro, city buses, electric trolley-buses, Athens tram, and the suburban railway.
All except for the suburban railway (run by TrainOSE) are run by the public Athens Urban Transport Organization (OASA) .
Tickets for public transport can be used on all forms of public transport. More information on current ticket prices here. There are 3 basic types of tickets that you can purchase depending on your needs.
- Single tickets (and various packs of at a discounted rates)
- Route to Airport tickets – these are separate tickets specifically for Athens Metro Airport link and the Airport EXPRESS bus line.
- Top-up cards – ATH.ENA CARD is a reloadable travel card that you can top up with various fare products. There are 2 types of these – anonymous and personalized.
Tickets are sold in automatic vending machines at all metro stations and some tramway stations, by vendors at a number of bus stops, and in some stores / kiosks (see all sales points here). Please be aware that tickets must be validated when you travel or you may be fined. At the metro stations, you validate your ticket or pass at the automatic entrance gates both when entering and upon leaving your final station. On buses and trams, validation is done using onboard ticket readers when boarding.
To plan your journey, use the Athens Urban Transport Organization (OASA) website or call their customer helpline on 210-82.00.999
There is limited parking in the local area, so you may find it easier to use public transport to travel here.
- Athens Urban Transport Organisation – Bus and trolley routes, tickets, general information
- Urban Rail Transport Authority – The official website for Athens Metro and Tram
- Athena Card – The website of the new electronic top-up ticket system
- Athens International Airport
- Visit Greece – Official website of the Greek National Tourism Organisation